||Morgellons Disease is a systemic disease characterized by a chronic fatigue illness with systemic symptoms such as joint aches, muscles aches, headaches, insomnia, and depressed immune system.
||The skin manifestations include multiple skin lesions especially in areas with hair as well as emergence of fibers, seed-like substances, and in some cases, bugs. Other organ systems are frequently involved including a variety of neurological symptoms.
- Stops itch and pain.
- Promote Healing
- Boost up the immune system
- Eliminates toxins
- Regulates Liver Qi
- Reduce Stress
- To promote healing (3 times a week for 3 weeks)
- To strengthen the Immune System (2 times a week for 6 weeks)
- Painless Abdominal Acupuncture
- 5 Element Face lift Acupuncture
- Relaxing Scalp Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture / Ear Bleeding Therapy
- Consume adequate amount of fruit, vegetables and dietary fiber
- Refrain from foods that are high in L-Carnitine, such as peanuts, chocolate and any dry nut
- Avoid food such as spicy, fried or greasy food, sea food and processed food
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco products
- Relax your mind
- Adequate rest is essential
- Do not scratch the affected area, which increase risk of infection and scarring
More Information on Morgellons...